Spasmodic Dysphonia UK Support Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Spasmodic Dysphonia UK on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Spasmodic Dysphonia UK Support Forum on your social bookmarking website

Roger Love book and CD - Set your voice free

2 posters

Go down

Roger Love book and CD - Set your voice free Empty Roger Love book and CD - Set your voice free

Post by Nintey Fri 20 Feb 2009, 5:04 pm

I started using Rogers book and CD a few months ago. I did it everyday for a month and found the singing exercises on the CD quite enjoyable. It did feel like I was giving my vocal chords a good workout, but found it hard to transfer this technique to my speaking voice.

Has anyone else tried these exercises? how did you get on with them?
Nintey
Nintey
Admin

http://spasmodic-dysphonia.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Roger Love book and CD - Set your voice free Empty Re: Roger Love book and CD - Set your voice free

Post by liannemorgan7 Sat 04 Feb 2012, 6:54 am

Hi Roger,

Let me tell you, I am a professional singing teacher and I do vocal exercises every day, sometimes 6 times a day. I have sd and have had it for 4 years.

My singing voice is perfect but not speaking.

It is now getting a little better after reading Connie Pykes book and I take GABA 1500mg and for me this is helping a lot.

I attended a job interveiw yesterday and managed to talk for a hole hour without them giving me any strange looks Smile

I am now able to connect a sing/speak voice but it takes so much concentration.

Its like I am retraining my brain how to speak.

Do you live in the uk?

liannemorgan7

http://www.liannemorgan.co.uk

Back to top Go down